username+password

From: Adrian Mardare <amardare_at_qnx.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:49:40 -0400

Hi...
Some clarification:
I know about the http://user:passwd@some.com sintax.
I was asking if curl can do this:
I pass an url ( with no username/passwd information ) using the CURLOPT_URL and I don't know if a username/passwd is required.
If the url can be extracted without any authentication form the server - then that's ok.
If the server requires an authentication, then the curl/ curl library should prompt for a callback.
Is this possible?
Thanks,
Adrian