Object Moved/Location cut-off ?

From: Morph <morph_at_akbearsden.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 22:10:49 -0400

OK, I'm trying to use curl to do a simple login to E-bay. Yeah, I know it sounds
stupid, but this is a project that I'm doing to learn how curl deals with cookies
and POSTs/GETs.

I'm using the following curl options:
curl_easy_setopt(plug_args->curl_handle, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, "mycookies.fil");
curl_easy_setopt(plug_args->curl_handle, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, TRUE);
curl_easy_setopt(plug_args->curl_handle, CURLOPT_HEADER, TRUE);

The first time I send my info to the side, they send back a cookie (and since
I performed the curl with the curl_easy_setopt(plug_args->curl_handle,
CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, "mycookies.fil"), I'm assming that enables the cookie
parser as explained in the docs). They also send back an "Object Moved"
header with the "Location:" of where I need to send curl next.

However, the "Location:" seems to be cut off, I only get the following
in the header:

HTTP/1.1 302 Object Moved
Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0