Re: CURLFORM_BUFFER

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:13:54 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sat, 22 Jun 2002, [iso-8859-15] Andrés García wrote:

> But when I try something like that I get an error saying that it is
> incomplete, shouldn't it be like:
>
> curl_formadd(&post, &last,
> CURLFORM_COPYNAME, "name",
> CURLFORM_BUFFER, "data",
> CURLFORM_BUFFERPTR, record,
> CURLFORM_BUFFERLENGTH, record_length,
> CURLFORM_END);

Great spotting. You're of course 100% correct. The 'data' in there is only
what appears as file name, not "part name".

I'll correct this right now.

> By the way, would it be possible to use these options through
> CURLFORM_ARRAY?

They should already be possible to use as such. In fact, the man page is
outdated on that subject as *all* options except the CURLFORM_ARRAY itself
are possible to use in an CURLFORM_ARRAY (since 7.9.6).