Very big file upload via HTTP POST

From: Jens Viebig <jviebig_at_como.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:13:51 +0200

I'm using libcurl 7.9.8 to do automated HTTP multipart posts. I have to
transfer very big files > 100 MB. Posting smaller file sizes works fine, but
posting big files busts up my memory. I looked in the sources of libcurl but
it was very hard to follow how forms are processed.
I think I found out that all data of the form ist first buffered in memory
and then posted to the server. Is this right ?
It would be nice if libcurl would do this in chunks. Not reading the whole
file at once. Perhaps this is alredy implemented and i missed the right
options. If not, can you point me to the right functions, so i can try to
implement chunked reading behaviour.

Greets
Jens Viebig