Re: async connect

From: Steve Dekorte <stevedekorte_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:56:58 -0700 (PDT)

--- Steve Dekorte <stevedekorte_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> I noticed that even when using the multi interface,
> the connect phase seems to block. Is this true? and
> if
> so, is there any way around it?

Looks like one of the problems is that the multi
connect is doing a waitconnect() with the full connect
timeout.

I think the behavior that we really need for the multi
interface is for it to keep trying a non-blocking
connect(with 0 timeout) on each multiperform until a
connection is establish or the connection timeout has
elapsed.

Steve