Problem when chaining several interrrupted downloads of one file

From: Stéphane GRAZIANI <graziani_at_isoft.fr>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:54:51 +0200

Hello,

In my application using libcurl, I want to access several times to one
file by ftp : in the first accesses, I only read the beginning of the
file, then interrupt the reading by returning -1 from the callback
function. Only the last read is complete. I tried to make these
successive reads using the same handle, but the second (or third, it
depends) curl_easy_perform call blocks and does never return.

You can try it with the attached c++ code (tested on win32).

Did I forget something after interrupting the download (like cleaning
the download), or is it not possible to chain multiplt interrupted
download of the same file?

I hope somebody can help me!

Stéphane GRAZIANI