Reading results after a POST

From: Sergio Juan <sjuan_at_gridsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:58:40 +0200

Hello everyone!

I have an application that sends files to a WebServer using a POST from libcurl. I would like to get in the response of this POST action) the number of the files effectively received (as it is a little buggy and we suspect on our JSPs) to check it is the same that the number we send. It must be in the same connection because that JSP is a little appart of the application and doesn't know which client is calling him, so it can't wait for a GET action to return the value. Using curl I get the client to enter in a function where it could read it, but it just receives 3 bytes in the stream, so it fails...

Would someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

GRIDSYSTEMS Sergio Juan Membiela
Parc Bit - Son Espanyol Programador
07120 Palma de Mallorca sjuan_at_gridsystems.com
Baleares - Espaņa Tel:+34-971435085 Fax:+34-971435082
www.gridsystems.com