Re: LibcURL port to Windows CE

From: Paul Nolan <paul_at_idruna.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 00:32 +0100 (BST)

That was me, using EVC 3.0. I`ve
been meaning to check out the latest curl release and add support in a way
that could be added to the main tree, because to see if it would work under CE
I was a bit heavy on the ol' delete key.. I`ve only tested FTP, and anything
using date or time stamps will probably fail as those functions are missing
under CE. I`ve uploaded the src and project files here:
http://www.idruna.com/Downloads/curl/

Thanks,

Paul Nolan, CEO Idruna Software Inc.
http://www.idruna.com