Trying to build libcurl with VC++

From: Sergio Gutiérrez Santos <sergut_at_it.uc3m.es>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:53:01 +0200

Hi everybody,

I am following the instructions in
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/visual_studio.pdf, but when I open curllib.dsw
with Visual Studio I am not able to build it (the "build" button or option
is not active).

Is there anything I have forgotten? Is there any other way to do it (maybe
using one of the makefiles that I found in the same directory)?

TIA

Regards,

                  Sergio Gutiérrez Santos
                     sergut_at_it.uc3m.es
Ingeniería de Telecomunicaciones-Univ. Carlos III de Madrid