Doubts on CURL

From: Rafeeq C E <rafeeq.ce_at_irisindia.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:41:46 -0700

Hi sirs,
I need to write one resource DLL for Microsoft Cluster Server which will have the functionality of downloading a list of zip files from an http url. I would like to use CURL for that purpose. But there is requirement to use UNICODE MFC libraries for the development of resource DLLs. Can somebody please tell if CURL is UNICODE compatible. I am running out of time. I need to deliver the product next week. Please help me.

Regards,
Rafeeq C E