RE: Doubts on CURL

From: Hanno L. Kranzhoff <kranzhoff_at_neptunelabs.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:04:17 +0200

_UNICODE is a MS VC specific precompiler directive, so it's
not affecting libcurl at all.

The only problem could be passing strings to libcurl
from your code (specially CStrings).
If it's not working as expected, try converting
all strings passed to libcurl to singlebyte strings.

--
Hanno L. Kranzhoff