7.10-pre2 on windows...

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 19:11:58 +0200 (MET DST)

Hey friends

I've recently received indications that the curl 7.10-pre2 version has some
kind of bugs that shows when run on windows.

I'd therefore like to make an extra request here that those of you who can,
get it, build it and try it. Preferably on windows, but all platforms are of
course fine to try it on.

I don't have any windows machines myself to debug this on, and I can't see
any problems on the Linux and Solaris machines I've tested 7.10-pre2 on.