Re: Space in URL

From: preetic <preetic_at_mahiti.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 14:53:26 +0530

Hi all,

Encoding space as '%20 in the URL is not helping.The error persists
because the modified url contains a '%20' character which is not in the
original address, cause of which 400,bad request error is returned.

The example where i am encountering this probelm is :-
c.setopt(pycurl.URL,'http://tarahaat.com/health/Healthy Motherhood')
Is there any other way to encode the spaces in the URL?

Cheers

Preeti Chitkara