Re: libcurl.dll and Visual basic

From: <chilaf_at_libero.it>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:42:46 +0200

Hi,
following lines are examples of declaration of "C" functions avaible in
a custom dll.

Declaration in VB module to use "C" function from standard dll.

Public Declare Function SetCallBackPTR Lib "d.dll" (ByVal cbPTR As
Long) As Long
Public Declare Sub fireEvent Lib "d.dll" (ByRef str As String)

Declaration in VC source file of "C" function in standard dll, to
export in other module.

long __stdcall SetCallBackPTR(long cbPTR);
void __stdcall fireEvent(char FAR *str);

Have a nice Day ,
Francesca

> I would like to rewrite some of my curl-
based batch programs into little