Re: Inconsistency in memory allocation

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:20:01 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, Nicholas Gimbrone wrote:

> > 2b) offer a curl_free() (or similar) function

> This seems to me to be the simplest, safest, most straight forward solution
> to the issue

Right. I'm now in favour of adding this function. I've thought things through
and I believe this is the easist way that breaks the least number of things
(not a single one in fact).

Now, who's gonna do it? I'd really like to see a man page written for it as
well... And I can't imagine a much simpler function to write! ;-)

If we get this written pretty soonish, we'll have it included in the upcoming
7.10 release!