RE: Cache in curl please express yourself... :-)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:03:02 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Lorenzo Pastrana wrote:

> The advantage of having curl managing the cache is that it could be
> completely transparent.

Right, but you could easily add a layer ontop of curl and handle the
transparency there.

The fact that curl would need to start to store files, and keep track of
their sizes and dates etc are all factors that I think speak against this as
well.

I'm afraid you're the only one in favour of this addition, why I can't see us
adding this.