RE: Cache in curl

From: Lorenzo Pastrana <pastrana_at_ultraflat.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:08:28 +0200

> > make it available from somewhere soon.
>
> Please do, I'm sure that there will be people interested in a feature like
> this.

... I was thinking about one thing we neglected before the release can be
possible : the hack I introduced on Cookies management...

I'm affraid this will be an issue when the Cache comes out : I allready hear the
anxious "curl_easy_dumpcookies() function can't be found nowhere... Am I doing
something wrong?" messages..

What can we do about this?

Is committing this micro-patch really a PITA?
As a rather windowish coder I'm not so used to diffs practices &al.. what would
you reccomend to avoid static linking?
Is the share policy usable at this time or will it be soon?

Thanks for any comments..

Lo.