Re: [PHP-DEV] Work is beginning on cURL and PHP again

From: Alan Knowles <alan_at_akbkhome.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:38:56 +0800

Non blocking connections would be nice...

- On the generating stuff - why do you want to generate the code on the
users system? -
all the re2c stuff in CVS is 'pre-genereated'

It would be nice to have extension generator that could be built upon,
that didnt involve re-reading all those perl/awk manuals, just to add
features to it. :)
Any idea if finding 'generic' bits in the php-gtk generator is possible?

Regards
Alan