windows development FAQ (was Re: libcurl (perl) and windows)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:11:30 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, lupusdacicus wrote:

> For future versions of curl, or maybe on the web site, I think it would be
> helpful if you had a windows development FAQ, maybe even have the link to
> some windows compilers, Nmake and such.

Yes please. Send the fine docs and manuals our way and we will include them
on the site and show all curl users.

I don't personally ever build or develop curl or libcurl on Windows and I
have very few clues to offer for those people. We depend on the people who
find the problems and who know the answers to provide the solutions to
others.