Digest Authentication

From: Anuj Seth <anujseth_newsletters_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 01:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone,

I am the author of YahooPOPs!
(http://yahoopops.sourceforge.net), a Web-to-POP
gateway application which fetches email from Yahoo's
web interface and presents it via POP3 to email
clients.

I had developed a simple HTTP library for this and am
now planning to switch over to cURL. I've done some
basic integration of cURL with YahooPOPs! and it seems
to be working fine.

Thanks for making such a simple to use library.

I noticed that digest mode authentication is on your
todo list. Do you have an approximate "deadline" by
which this feature would be supported?

Thanks,

With Regards,

Anuj