Re: Fix for windows link error in curl-7.10.2-pre4

From: Soren Spies <sspies_at_apple.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:46:24 -0800

On Monday, Nov 11, 2002, at 10:20 US/Pacific, Dave Halbakken wrote:

> What tool and command line do folks use to generate patches submitted
> to this list? I'd be happy to submit this in patch form.

'diff' is the standard unix tool.
diff -u provides friendly and readable output and also helps the unix
'patch' tool find where changes should go when multiple changes have
been made.

Generally, cvs has an interface to diff ... on unix you'd use 'cvs diff
-u' (or put the -u in ~/.cvsrc on a diff: line) ... dunno about other
platforms though hopefully cygwin has a decent diff -u available ...

--
Soren Spies
Apple Computer, Inc.