OpCurl and curl_formadd

From: Yet Another Geek <yetanothergeek_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:20:54 -0800 (PST)

The OpCurl unit is basically a copy-and-paste
implementation of the the first release of my
CurlPas unit, bugs and all.

I removed the curl_formadd function from the second
release of CurlPas because it was not working.

The overloaded versions of curl_formadd are incorrect.

I think there should actually be a single function
which takes an array of const as its third argument:

function curl_formadd (
  httppost:PPcurl_httppost;
  last_post:PPcurl_httppost;
  args:array of const
): LongInt;

Also, the size of the HttpPost structure changed
between libcurl versions 7.9.7 and 7.9.8, so the
pascal record type also needs to be revised to
add the "buffer" and "bufferlength" fields:

type
  ppHttpPost = ^pHttpPost;
  pHttpPost = ^tHttpPost;
  tHttpPost = record
    next : pHttpPost;
    name : pChar;
    namelength : LongInt;
    contents : pChar;
    contentslength : LongInt;
  buffer : pChar; (* ADD THIS *)
  bufferlength : LongInt; (* ADD THIS *)
    contenttype : pChar;
    contentheader : pcurl_slist;
    more : pHttpPost;
    flags : LongInt;
    showfilename: pChar;
end;

I am currently working on an updated version of
CurlPas, to bring everything up to date with
libcurl 7.10.2

Hope to have something available within the next
couple of weeks.

- Jeff Pohlmeyer