win32: running_handles == 0 ?

From: Yet Another Geek <yetanothergeek_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 08:03:20 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone tested curl_multi_perform() on Win32 ?

I am trying to translate the examples into pascal.

Everything works perfectly on Linux, but when I
try running on Windows, the app gets caught in
the loop - running_handles never reaches zero.

All the data from all the handles is getting
read, the size of the downloaded files matches
the "content-length" headers exactly.

The only way I have found to break the loop is
when select() returns (-1).

If I watch the value of running_handles while
downloading three files, it counts down three,
two, one, but it never reaches zero.

I *strongly* suspect that this could be a problem
with my code, but I have spent about 12 hours
trying to find the problem, and so far I have
come up with nothing.

Does anyone have any ideas ?