Re: CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION with non-HTTP response ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 16:37:51 +0100 (MET)

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002, ruffnex wrote:

> Attached are patches & documentation to libcurl 7.10.2 to implement
> CURLOPT_HTTP200ALIASES.

Thanks for your efforts, but I'd prefer to see it adjusted a bit before I can
try it out for real:

1. Use diff -u, otherwise I can't apply it properly on my sources (since they
   have changed since the version you made your diff against)

2. Please don't write source code wider than 79 columns.

3. I'd say that the code for checking for the aliases would better be placed
   in a separate function rather than having the code duplicated.