Re: Download file size

From: Amit Mongia <mongiaamit_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:52:06 -0800 (PST)

Thanx a lot fo the input. By INFILESIZE being a limit
i meant that the maximum value INFILESIZE can have,
limits the size of the file that i can upload through
put method.
My task was to try and download a 2 GB file from a
server, without chunking. So i just wanted to confirm
that there were no imits from libcurl's side in doing
that.
Regards,