Problem reusing ftp connections

From: Cadime <ricardo-v-cadime_at_ptinovacao.pt>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:08:30 -0000

Dear all

I was trying to reuse connections and I got a strange behaviour.

I do the following sequence of commands several times:
a) list remote files of a known extension
b) reuse connection to get each file individually.
c) close connection ( curl_easy_cleanup )

After a while I am reaching the maximum number of open sockets for my
process and I am not able to open a new one.

If I do not reuse the connections, everything is OK.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Ricardo Cadime