7.10.2 error during build.

From: Fisk, Kevin <KFisk_at_linkpoint.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:57:04 -0800

Under HP-UX with Curl-7.10.2, I'm getting the following error:
.
.
.
<QUOTE>
checking whether to enable debug options... no
configure: error: conditional "CONTENT_ENCODING" was never defined.
Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.
</QUOTE>

I gave it the configure line:
configure --with-ssl=/usr/local/html-secure/qtwork/qt/project/openssl-0.9.6g

7.10.1 worked okay. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Kevin