RE: Upload

From: Cadime <ricardo-v-cadime_at_ptinovacao.pt>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:55:11 -0000

Well... I am trying to upload using the options

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_UPLOAD, 1);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_USERPWD, (const char*) UserPassword);
StringCls RemoteUrl = StringCls("ftp://") + IP_agente + "/" + m_DirRemoto +
"/Download_XC_CX256.sql";
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, (const char*) RemoteUrl);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_INFILE, hd_src);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_INFILESIZE, file_info.st_size);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_VERBOSE,1);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION,my_curl_debug_callback);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_ERRORBUFFER,m_errorbuffer);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 60);
curl_easy_perform(curl);

I used the standard ftp client from HP-UX (the same machine I am trying to
use libcurl) and I managed to upload the file. However, noticing that
comnect time is long !!!

>It could also possibly be a firewall issue.
I do not really know if I need to pass through a firewall...
How can I be sure about the error origin?

>But my guess is that you're using PORT and that the server is
>giving you a
>private IP back (10.*) that you can't connect to.
Do you mean I canīt connect to any private address?

Thanks for any help
Ricardo Cadime