my own progress screen

From: OliverE <olie_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 16:03:21 +0100

Hi

I would like programming the progress not in the default screen.
I had disable the default screen with:

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_NOPROGRESS, FALSE);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION, status);

and written the function:

static int status(void *foo,double dltotal,double dlnow,double
ultotal,double ulnow)
{
   printf("dltotal: %d dlnow: %d ultotal: %d ulnow: %d \n", dltotal,
dlnow, ultotal, ulnow);
   return 0;
}

But always i get wrong numbers. The numbers are not the same size how
the current download size from the file what's wrong?
So the second question is I don't know what the first argument from the
function is.(I read the tutorial but I don't understand that really ;)
Now I had to stay a dummy in this parameter. So can me anyone explain
it?

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English. I hope you can understand that.

bye
xmarvel