Re: Patches (was Re: Merry Christmas!)

From: Philippe Raoult <phir_at_gcu-squad.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 18:09:32 +0100

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:34:05 +0100 (MET)
Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> I had to edit it (we must use standard /* C style comments */) but now I've
> committed it to CVS.

great. I've asked one of our interns to fix some other issues we had
with the library, so you can expect more patches. My CEO is pretty
paranoid so i'm not even allowed to tell which company i work for, but
we're definitely going to contribute to curl because we use it
extensively.

have a nice day,
Philippe