Re: CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION with non-HTTP response ?

From: ruffnex <ruffnex_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 22:43:46 +0800

Hi Daniel,
I downloaded 7.10.3-pre5 today, compiled and tested the option
CURLOPT_HTTP200ALIASES. Works okay.
Documentation for the man pages is below.
Cheers,
--Wai (Simon) Liu

.TP
.B CURLOPT_HTTP200ALIASES
Pass a pointer to a linked list of aliases to be treated as a valid
HTTP 200 response. Some servers respond with a custom header response
line. For example, IceCast servers respond with "ICY 200 OK". By
including this string in your list of aliases, the response will be
treated as a valid HTTP header line such as "HTTP/1.0 200 OK". (Added
in 7.10.3)

The linked list should be a fully valid list of struct curl_slist
structs, and be properly filled in. Use \fIcurl_slist_append(3)\fP to
create the list and \fIcurl_slist_free_all(3)\fP to clean up an entire
list.

\fBNOTE:\fPThe alias itself is not parsed for any version strings. So
if your alias is "MYHTTP/9.9", Libcurl will not treat the server as
responding with HTTP version 9.9. Instead Libcurl will use the value
set by option \fICURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION\fP.