FW: curl_memdebug() / Win32

From: Henke, Markus <Markus_Henke_at_ordat.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:42:46 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: matthew b [mailto:mb7oo_at_hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 9:16 PM
To: Henke, Markus
Subject: curl_memdebug() / Win32

(I'm responding directly to you because I'm not on the libcurl list and
don't want to break the threading. Feel free to forward this.)

memanalyze.pl works fine for me with the test file given above. i'm running
activestate perl v5.6.1, Binary build 633.
Do any perl scripts work for you at all?
If you feed it garbage, it should say things like "Not recognized prefix
line"

--Matthew

echo MEM url.c:250 malloc(256) = 0x81149d4 | perl memanalyze.pl
Leak detected: memory still allocated: 256 bytes
At 81149d4, there's 256 bytes.
allocated by url.c:250