Re: Interactive Cookie File

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:48:11 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Charles wrote:

> I need to traverse a series of links (cookies being set on each visit), and
> pass each cookie back to each site, with the final site passing all
> cookies. Is there a way I can use a cookie file interactively or simulate
> it ?

If you enable the "cookie engine" in libcurl, it'll parse all retrieved
cookies and send cookies in all requests (accordingly as they match of
course).

The "Cookies Without Chocolate Chips" secion in libcurl-the-guide is quite
detailed on how this can be done.

Pick a mirror:

        http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/the-guide.html
        http://curl.sourceforge.net/libcurl/c/the-guide.html