libdenise reminder

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:25:13 +0100 (MET)

Hi

I just want to remind you that libdenise is still the targeted library for
usage in libcurl to remove the locking DNS name resolves.

libdenise has been a somewhat "idling" project lately, but I'm now attempting
to get up to speed with it again.

If you think this is interested, we can use all the help you can provide.

        http://libdenise.sourceforge.net/