[patch] add some performance metrics to libcurl

From: ian holsman <lists_at_holsman.net>
Date: 15 Jan 2003 16:04:52 -0800

I've attached a patch to allow libcurl to gather some metric information
so it can tell us things like how long the DNS resolve took, and how
many redirects the request took.

(see the DEBUG: IANH output for a sample)

why?
I'm planning on using libcurl for a 'c' version of the webperf agent
(webperf.org) which does distributed response time monitoring

Thanks
Ian