curl_multi_info_read

From: Petr Jùza <petr.juza_at_tiscali.cz>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:51:12 +0100

I use multi interface for uploading the files and I want to know if any
error occured during execution. I use curl_multi_info_read function which
return me easy handle and return code (CURLcode). But I would like to gain
human readable error string such as CURLOPT_ERRORBUFFER in single interface.
Is there any possibility?

Thank you in advance for any help.
PETER JUZA