Problem with IIS 5.0 and POST

From: Kevin D. Bond <kdb_at_korl.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 04:59:15 -0500

I am having a problem using libcurl when talking to an IIS 5.0 server.

Basically I am using an SSL connection and sending a post request. The
response is application/octet-stream data. Everything works great
until the response is greater than 64K at which point I get a 500
Server error from IIS. Other web browsers can access this data without
problems.

It looks like that libcurl package closes the socket after getting an
SSL read error, which triggers the IIS response.

I have tried this with 7.9.8 and 7.10.3 and both fail in the same way.

-kevin