Problem with libssl.so.0.9.6

From: Igor Garcia Moya <igor.garcia_at_gabp.bsch.es>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:49:02 +0100

Hello, I´ve problems with CURL and I`ve one question. I´ve compiled curl (v.
7.9.2 for tru64) with ssl (v. 0.9.6). I´ve no problems with instalation, but
when I try to execute CURL I realized that curl is looking for
libssl.so.0.9.6. I don´t know if I have to change the version of openssl.

Thanks a regards

Santander Central Hispano (Tecnología - Sistemas Operativos)
Igor Garcia Moya
Marqués de Villamejor, 5 - Edificio Castellana 32
28046 Madrid
tlfno: 91 5208709 - Fax: 91 5203878
igor.garcia_at_gabp.bsch.es