Re: CVS Help

From: Combes, Chris M. <ccombes_at_northropgrumman.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:59:14 -0500

> The anonymous access was disabled for almost a week for server

Perhaps it's a firewall issue on my end.
I'll be checking into this.

I tried again and get the same error.

Can someone try to login again and verify that the login
process works? (removing the .cvspass entry prior to login
as well - back it up first :)).

Thanks,
Chris

--
Christopher M. Combes, Software Engineer
Northrop Grumman IT