Re: New pre-compiled version of Curl-easy-1.35 including libcurl.dll compiled with SSL support for Win32 (Windows) -- HOWTO?

From: Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:18:26 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Chris Drake <christopher_at_pobox.com>:
> Hi All,
> Hopefully I'm not the 1st person ever to try and build this beast :-)

I'm not a master Win32 guy to begin with and not really a libcurl develope
either, so I was _really_ going nuts!!!

> It's taken me all day, but I finally managed to get what appears to be
> the correct version of everything assembled and compiled, and I've now
> got my first perl program happily grabbing SSL web pages via
> Curl-easy!
> I've put it on my web server in case anyone else trusts me enough to
> use it without trying to build it all themselves :-)
> http://www.geek.net.au/curl/

Thanx for all your hard work.

With that said, do you think you could produce a HOWTO so we all won't come
bugging you after the next EasyCurl/libcurl release? ;-ppp

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I. (BSECE)       Contact Info:  http://thebs.org
[ http://thebs.org/files/resume/BryanJonSmith_certifications.pdf ]