Re: pulling HTTP status code out of response

From: Jörg Müller-Tolk <curl_at_mueller-tolk.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:27:43 +0100

Callbacks set with option CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION won't be called in case
of proxy-authentification, hostname resolve-problems, permission denied,
etc. - is this correct?
If yes, is it because doing it different will cause problems?

I am very busy right now, but if I have some spare time I am interested
in extending curl to support ugly bad proprietary behated NTLM proxy
authentification. I have already opened a developer support call at
microsoft wich is frozen right now. My first steps in this direction
would be easier if I can use a callback on headers tags during proxy
communications - I suppose.