do we have multiple file upload/download via ftp in curl.

From: Phalnikar, Amol <AmolP_at_acadinfo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:14:45 -0000

Hi,
        Just would like to know, whether there is some option by which we
can do ftp upload / download of multiple files ? While downloading I don't
know the names of files on the server.

        There is another way like, getting list of file and running curl
download in loop. But would like to know whether there is any option
directly to do this ?

Many Thanks,
Amol

http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp