Why CURLE_URL_MALFORMAT?

From: Zhen Wang <writewang_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:25:48 +0800

Hi all,
  I met a problem when I writing codes with curl. And the codes like
followings:

curl_easy_setopt(pURL,
CURLOPT_URL,"http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Funny+Things&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N");
struct MemoryStruct chunk;
chunk.memory=NULL; /* we expect realloc(NULL, size) to work */
chunk.size = 0; /* no data at this point */
curl_easy_setopt(pURL, CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, ReceiveHTML);
curl_easy_setopt(pURL, CURLOPT_FILE, (void *)&chunk);
curl_easy_setopt(pURL, CURLOPT_NOBODY, 0);
CURLcode rtCode=curl_easy_perform(pURL);

But I have no idea about getting a CURLE_URL_MALFORMAT error since the URL
"http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Funny+Things&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N"
works well in IE when I directly type the address in the address bar. Anyone
help me?
Best regards,
Wang