Re: Curl and squid

From: Santiago Gallego <ago_at_it.uc3m.es>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:58:36 +0100

El Wednesday 19 February 2003 23:31, escribiste:
> On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Santiago Gallego wrote:
> libcurl DOES send a "pragma: no-cache" in all its packets. If you don't
> want that, disable that header with HTTPHEADER.

Can't get it to work. I use this piece of code trying to do that:

   curl_slist slist;
   curl_slist_free_all(&slist);
   curl_slist_append(&slist,"pragma:");
   curl_easy_setopt(curlHandler,CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER,&slist);

And the only thing I get is a Segmentation Fault. What am I doing wrong?

> > I use libcurl v7.8.1 for linux
>
> You should seriously consider to upgrade. That is a really old version.

Ok, upgraded to the last version, 7.10.3 :)

Lots of thanks

---
Santiago Gallego
ago_at_it.uc3m.es