curl multi problem

From: Avery Fay <avery_fay_at_symantec.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:08:37 -0500

I'm currently migrating my app to the curl multi interface and I'm having
a problem. Basically, I add 64 easy handles to the multi handle. Call
perform and the app hangs. From gdb output it looks like gettimeofday is
not returning. Also, netstat shows 64 open connections with data in the
receive queue. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

I also have a few questions:

1.) Is the multi interface thread safe? Can I have multiple threads each
with their own multi handle?
2.) After I call curl_multi_fdset, do I ever need to call it again? Does
curl continue to use the same fdsets that I gave it?
3.) If a function returns the error code that means I have to call
curl_multi_perform again is it imperative that I call that before doing
another select?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, I'm using the lastest beta released today.

Avery Fay

Symantec Corporation
Office:
(781) 530-2489