(no subject)

From: <clayton_at_cooledge.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:44:05 -0000

I have taken this very simple POST example on the cURL site and it is adding
extra lines to the to the posted file content . See code and the resulting
problem below.

Code:

<?PHP
$ch = curl_init();

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,"http://www.domain.com/curltest.php");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,
"postvar1=value1&postvar2=value2&postvar3=value3");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);

curl_exec ($ch);
curl_close ($ch);
?>

Example problem:

** MY FILE CONTENTS ARE IN HERE **

0</body></html>

I don't want this additional DOCTYPE, HTML, TITLE, HEAD and BODY added.
Additionally some of my Javascript which is being duplicated and odd numbers
appear, like 0,16f, 13af, 110b.

I have tested this on two different web servers and have the same problem. I
have read the archives and searched for a solution, but i am at a lose.

All help is appreciated. Thanks.

Clayton