Re: PHP example

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:12:20 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 clayton_at_cooledge.co.uk wrote:

> I have taken this very simple POST example on the cURL site and it is
> adding extra lines to the to the posted file content . See code and the
> resulting problem below.

Since this is PHP, I'd recommend using the curl-and-php mailing list, which
is used by PHP people using curl and probably a better place for this. I've
taken the liberty of CC'ing this reply to that list.

[curl-using code snipped out}

> ** MY FILE CONTENTS ARE IN HERE **
>
> 0</body></html>
>
> I don't want this additional DOCTYPE, HTML, TITLE, HEAD and BODY added.
> Additionally some of my Javascript which is being duplicated and odd
> numbers appear, like 0,16f, 13af, 110b.

That is totally beyond what curl provides. Curl transfer the contents you ask
it to, those HTML stuff you get are artifacts of your PHP
environment/variables/setup/config and is not anything curl affects.