Re: Patch to add other feature to libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 18:49:13 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 2 Mar 2003, Lorenzo Pastrana wrote:

> We've had a discussion times ago about beeing able to explicitely dump a
> cookie to the jar file ... if anyone's concerned by cookies, he may
> apreciate the patch.

Two comments:

1. Please use 'diff -u' to make diffs, then I can apply them so much easier
   in my end.

2. Why force a cleanup as well? Wouldn't it be better if this function only
   forced a write to disk, and then if you want to forget about the cookies
   as well, you do something extra (like setting the COOKIEJAR option to NULL
   or something)?