Re: Makefile and response file do not include share.c ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:54:28 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Andi Jahja wrote:

> > I'd appreciate patches for those makefiles.
>
> Is it possible to provide me write access ? My CVS login is andijahja.

1. I made the changes I think are needed and commited them. Please try them
   out and let us know how they work! I'm also interested to know if those
   warnings we discussed before are gone now.

2. I prefer to see a few patches from you first, before I give you CVS
   access. It's not personal, I just want to get a feel for what people go
   for before I let them in with direct-access.