Re: HTTPS returns nothing

From: WL Reyes- Bruce <wlrbruce_at_lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 11:00:08 -0500

Daniel:

Thanks so much for your help. It is now working. I think that now I
understand what I was doing wrong. I had left out the
CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST option. Now using both CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST and
CURLOPT_CAINFO I am able to get the page over HTTPS with the certificate
validation too.

Thanks for your time,

--
Wina L. Reyes-Bruce